Saturday, April 17, 2010

Why do this?

Why I write:
1) to get the truths of God in to me deeply.
2) to help my future family know me, as I wish I knew my grandma and great grandma.
3) I want my family to know the Almighty God, Jesus and His Holy Spirit.


Why name my blog Mary and Mary? The Marys, recorded, that lived during the life of Christ -
1) leave a testimony and example I esteem. I hope I can learn from them .
2) were convicted and purposed to their core.
3) knew Christ and the result of that was their deep love.


Why is birth and life precious? When we follow the precepts of our God, our creator, -
1) it’s more than precious – it’s abundance is beyond measure in value.
2) it’s eternal. And the eternal part is absolutely glorious – beyond measure.
3) it’s guided – God's wisdom is flawless.

Oh that we take hold of this! And how is life at all meaning full without believing in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? (nothing but a vapor , there and gone forever?) No! I believe life is very, very much worth living.

"You have everything when you have Christ" -

Colossians 2: 8-10 Don't let others spoil your faith and joy with their philosophies, their wrong and shallow answers built on men's thoughts and ideas, instead of on what Christ has said. For in Christ there is all of God in a human body; so you have everything when you have Christ, and you are filled with God through your union with Christ. He is the highest Ruler, with authority over every other power. Living Bible.

2 comments:

  1. Mary...I'm SO proud of you for starting a blog!
    I'm really enjoying coming here daily to read what the Lord has laid on your heart :)

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna and Janelle. I appreciate the encouragement. Love you both. Mom/Mary

    ReplyDelete